Saturday, December 4, 2010

blog hop





The house is Maya road bungalow I used DCWV holiday paper stack flowers for www.iamroses.com (I love this website), craft picks from Micheal's for the roof I used diamond dust but it was really sharp so I added Elmer's glue over the diamond dust to smooth it over came out nice. The mini album came with the house, the ribbon is from my stash and the sticker are from paper wishes, and last I used candy apple red glimmer mist.

Scroll down for more great blog and fun projects.

Thank you for participating in the Sistas Scrap Too! first ever blog hop! Remember to visit all of the blogs and leave blog love -- you never know where you'll find candy!! Here is a linked list of all the participating blogs:

1. Treva's Craft Corner
2. Stampin' Dymonz Creative Space
3. Nubian Crafter NC
4. My {Life}, My {Blog}
5. Step Into Nita's World
6. Sweet Lil Scrapper
7. P-Kaysunshine Creations
8. Sharing My Stuff
9. Yaya Philly Craft World
10. Cassie's Crop Corner
11. M. M. DeZigns
12. Made By Dee
13. Riley's Custom Creations
14. It's A Family Affair!
15. Cuttin' Up
16. Stamping On The Road
17. In Shelly's World

8 comments:

  1. Really cute house. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I have that diamond dust....is it really that sharp? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, The Maya house is so cute. You did a great job!! TFS,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the house. Thanks for sharing and for a great blog hop!

    jenlovcarr at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaya--I like all the projects you have submitted for the blog hop. Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete