Wednesday, August 25, 2010

tag swap


Here is the tags I made for the swap at paper phenomenon awesome blog go check Katy out at



I used the cricut to cut the sand castle, sun and tittle I free hand the sand and water background. The shells are from my collection I have for ten years , pearls from acmoore and paper umbrella from five below got a pack of 48 for $1. I used diamond dust on the castle, sun and tittle and hemp rope is glue all around the tag.

On the back is a stamped fairy to hold the tag with my information on it I used glitter and gold, purple, and diamond stickles on the fairy and colored the rest in with color pencils.

3 comments:

  1. This is great yaya! I love how you used real shells and that umbrella!Go ahead girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great tag you did here. The shells and sand castle are really great

    ReplyDelete