Monday, July 27, 2009

4 more days to the convention

In four more days I will be at ckc-vf I can't wait to be there I'm taking my daughter with me this year ( I think she wants to be in the hotel to order room service). I keep looking at everything to make sure I don't forget anything.

My wish list keeps changing I want stickles can you believe I don't have any and to try glimmer mist I don't know if I want laser cut because I have the cricut but I'll see if something catches my eye the rusty pickle booth will be my first stop looking for rock angel line Technique Tuesday I want pocket full of posies, skin deep, and growing wild stamps. looking for some bling love bling, clear albums, chipboard albums and shapes, and a bind it all.

So my class line up is this.
7-31 Specialty cards using flower soft
8-1 Flocked and fabulous
8-2 What matters most

I didn't take a lot of classes because my daughter is coming with me and I wanted to see how to use flower soft and try flocked and fabulous.

Well good bye for know will keep you posted on the convention will bring my laptop and update nightly.

1 comment: